Farrar focuses her practice on representing private, public and non-profit entities and individuals in a variety of transactional matters across a wide range of industries, including real estate and hospitality.
Farrar began her practice with the law firm of Alston & Bird LLP in its corporate transactions and securities group, and recently practiced with the law firm of Clark Partington Hart Larry Bond & Stackhouse. In 2012, she and her husband, Kelly, moved to the Gulf Coast to be close to their families who have called this area home for years. They are active in their church, and they have a heart for serving youth. When not in the office, Farrar loves spending time with Kelly, their three children and two dogs somewhere outdoors – usually at the beach, soccer field or golf course.
Farrar is licensed to practice law in Florida and Georgia.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, summa cum laude, 2008
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, summa cum laude, 2005
- Georgia Law Review, Notes Editor
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Civil Procedure, Legal Research &Writing, and Constitutional Law II
- Verner F. Chaffin Award for Excellence in the Study of Fiduciary Law
- American Bar Association & Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Employment Discrimination Law
- SMU Merit Scholar (4 year)
- Belo Distinguished Journalism Scholar (4 year)
- Florida Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Walton County Bar Association
- Okaloosa County Bar Association
- Walton County Chamber of Commerce
- Sandcastle Kids, Inc., Board Member
- “The Future is Worth the Fight: Legal Advice on Starting and Growing Your Business,” EntreCon (2015)
Farrar J. Barker